Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Do You Know

Same bullshit as usual. I keep placing 10th-18th in these $4.40 sit & go's. I busted in 15th with 44 vs A 9 for a 20k pot, which would have put me above average. I busted 14th in the other with Q9 vs 44 for a smaller pot, but to stay alive. It seems like I just can't win a fucking race. I know you only notice the races that you lose, but it's just so frustrating to keep finishing just in the money, I want to win these tourney's. I keep saying every time I keep making the right plays but I just end up not winning them. I don't know what to do differently. Played 6 tonight, finished in the money in 2, not good, but not bad. My sharkscope for my new account should look pretty good if I keep this up. I'd post some nice hands from the tournaments but I am too lazy and angry right now, see you tomorrow.

No comments: