Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Having Some Fun

Over the last few days, I haven't played very much, however I did manage to play some $0.05/$0.10 ring games yesterday afternoon. I played two tables for about half an hour and ended up cashing out 1.5 buy ins, which is good, but obviously not alot of money, but gotta start grinding somewhere. Here is one of my hands that was pretty funny:

So I ended that quick session on a good note.

Yesterday was also my good friend Adam's 21st birthday, so Adam, Krissy, Yves and I all went out for dinner with him and then out to the Golf O Max to play some indoor golf which was really fun. It was my first time and I don't golf very often and let's just say highest score wins? I ended up shooting +51, so 134 or something and they all shot under +25, good for them. We went back to Adam's place and I played one STT. $5.50 buy in, 9 players. I played solid poker for the most part since these are so easy to win, but getting quads three times also helps. I only got action on one of my quads, but still a nice way to get some chips. We finally got to heads up and I had a 3:1 chip lead. I had slightly over 10,000 and he had slighty over 3,000. He limp shoved with Jh10h from the button to my AQ and he spiked a J and doubled up, so we were basically even in chips and it stayed that way for so long. I finally took it down and the heads up alone took just over 40 minutes which is ridiculous, anyways I had some fun and it felt good to win.

So a big Happy Birthday to Adam and good luck to you and Krissy in Turning Stone for the next week!

No comments: